Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, December 15, 2005

its DEc 15th again, possibly my most hated day of the year. I don't know if this day is geting better or just being absorbed into the rest of the year. As always I sit here wondering if I should say something, send something, one last final comment. I don't know if there is much of a point to it, but if I don't send anything then the words sit and swirl in my head for another year or until they are said.

I was actually feeling fairly well today, not the normal sort of insta-depression I usually fall into. I'd say something about it maybe being all over, but it seems everytime I do I end up being wrong.

I need to stop asking questions, stop looking for reasons, I know there will never be an answer I really hear, unless its one I want to. "I was wrong, I'm miserable now, Please forgive me." That will never happen. Instead its "I'm so happy, everything is so wonderful, we're sooooo in love." If I knew his face I would curse them in misery. Its a curse I know well, but don't know if I still have the energy to cast it, but then thats why it is good being me. I can always go back to any time I've been and relive whats already past and recharge feelings long gone.

Maybe I should just write, but as always I fear the responce. I already know what it will be.
Writing this isn't making me feel any beter so I'm just going to finish it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home