Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ended up not sending anything. I got done writing a long and razing letter, then looked it over and tossed it. There just isn't any point to it any more. They probably don't even get read and if they do their only purpose is to spread misery which I no longer find to be my driving force.

I'm really in a mood to just wasted the rest of the day. I have to go to class, but besides that no science will be going on. I wish I could find the damn papers for class, they aren't listed anywhere I can find.

Ugh, I just want to go driving into oblivion, but there is a dog to let out and feed.
For a long time I was only realy living to see the star wars trilogy finish up. Hehe yeah it was a real dissappointment. I'm not even sure why I'm still here now, not one of those big meaningful WHYs? but just a general what am I still doing hanging around.
I don't remember the person who said this but it goes something like this, "Get busy living or get busy dying" I still can't find much of a reason to do eithor.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

Hey man - long time no chat...

Yeah - this time of year pretty much sucks for a lot of folks - wouldn't take it too personally. George Lucas etc on the other hand, that's totally f'n personal.

"Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'"
from the Shawshank Redemption. I need to see that again - if for no other reason than to remind me what the point of crawling through the muck for eons is.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home