Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, March 13, 2006

Well its over, I survived. The presentation lasted the full 2 hours I reserved the room for. Trying to get y body to stop shaking now.
So It went alright. I was asked many questions about the different stages of sporulation, which didn't really have much to do with my project. Then a lot of membrane questons which were somewhat, but not really relevant. Finally I learned I don't really know that much about lipids or lipid membranes and that sort of stuff which my project is on, so I have a number of books to take a serious look at.

Heading off to lunch now and going to try to settle down some. I got up at 3am today and was in by 5:30. Pitch black driving through bank after bank of fog is a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home