Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I wonder if I'm bi-polar some days. Its so easy to go from happily singing along to just mud. Maybe its an ADD side effect, hard to stay focused, and stray thoughts bring me down.

I was going to write a big rant post on the idiocies of people and the continuing falsitudes of religion, but my hear just isn't in it at the moment.

I wonder what it would be like to just vanish. Pick up, walk off the map, and start a new life somewhere I don't exist. Would my past follow me like in "the history of violence"? Would I just be forgotten? Who knows...

I'm also not sure exactly why I write these posts. Some morbid desire to preserve depression? Its not like 10 minutes later I'm not back up again. Heh, I'm stabally unstable. Its the sea of chaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home