Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, May 01, 2006

We its a typical monday. I'm barly keeping my eyes open.
The weekend went well over all. We have 2 player character deaths on friday. Well really just one, but the other one would have probably gone soon.
This lead to me pondering the game we're playing right now most of the weekend . Which resulted in me sending out a big email looking for sugestions about the game. I think we're a bit pigeon holed right now. Any character not power build will have the life span of a house fly.

So saturday ticked on by. Went over to the folks house with BZ and the dog. MY brother is up this week from georgia, so it was good to see him. We didn't stay too late because BZ was leaving sunday for seatle for some sort of work symposium dealie.
Sunday I came in. My stupid bugs didn't sporulate correctly so I need to start them again, ugh.


I watched about half of house of flying daggers on sat. Only half of it because it was dulls ville to the max. I like kung fu theatee films. They are usually high action and crazy stunts. This was more of a love story, with very spaced out action scenes, which for the most part didn't measure up to other martial arts films. I probably shouldn't have watched kungfu hustle before hand, which is a fantastic film. High action, lots of laughs.

Thats about it. My brain is toast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

House of Flying Daggers is foremost a love story (stupid love triangles) with dashes of amazing action. Not mindless "Lets Fight" movie! KungFu Hustle is primarily a action-comedy. Funny as hell. The only catergory they can be in together is Foreign Flick. Comparing the two is like comparing Rush Hour to say Casablanca.

Yes, I liked both movies.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home