Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yeah, I've got a lot to say today.

september 11th, 2001, The US faced one of its worst tragedies.

April 29th, 2006, not even 5 years later, Universal studios is trying to make a buck off of it.

I would ask you all to join me in my boycott of the film "Flight 93". This peice of media trash is nothing more that sensationalization of one of the worst days this country has faced.
Do I beleive the people on flight 93 were heros. Damn straight I do. They knew they were going to die and made the sacrifice to ensure that their plane would cause the deaths of countless others.
Don't let their bravery be just another scheme for hollywood to make money with.
It almost makes me angry enough to stand outside our Regal with a sign this saturday and harass people going to see the film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home