Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, April 21, 2006

Well I'm about to enter another weekend which isn't a weekend.
I'm going to have to come in saturday for a few hours and I'm going to have to get in early.
Here is the basic plan.
Up and out of the house by 10ish earlier if BZ isn't comming with me.
In to school by 11.
Work for 2 hours.
Out by 1.
Drive to LI, 2.5hrs. Or take ferry, 2.5hrs +50$ I don't have.
Get to rock climbing birthday party by 3:30 hopefully. Cost 22$ I don't have.
Stay there for a few hours.
Head home, 2.5hrs or Ferry 2.5hrs + 50$ I really don't have.
Get home 8ish at the very earliest. Later if we have to go for dinner on the island which is also more money I don't have.

Then I have to come back in sunday for some more time.
Since when did weekends become more work than week days.

We went over finances last night which is always disheartening. I'm glad I didn't buy that 50$ game last week. It would have been great fun to play, but we're in rough shape. And BZ is all pissy because I don't have enough for a ring any more. I really hate money.

We did finances just before I moved back to NL. With the mustang paid off and the price of gas at the time, It was a little cheaper for me to live at home. BZ also said she could pay me rent with rolling her debt into the mortgage. So I'd actually have some spending money, finances were looking up. So stupid me buys a car, and a new car at that, and not the bottom of the line model, one with options. But it was still ok. I was comming out just ahead.
Then life stats to kick.
Fuel prices started to climb again. They are just silly now, especially since I'm doing my 2hr plus round trip every day of the week.
BZ decided she didn't have to pay rent.
We went to ICON.
So now instead of having a little extra I'm a couple K in the hole with no real way of getting out besides paying off pocket change every month without buying anything.
Being poor sucks.
I need to stop living like I have a real job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home