Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, April 10, 2006

Reports from the weekend.
Poker friday was a lot of fun. I lost 30$ (all the cash I had on me) no big suprise there. Met some interesting new people and time with T&J is always fun. The dog had a blast. She was running around like a maniac playing with their dog.

Saturday was a big day of travel. I got to my parent's place around 8:30. Had some breakfast, mmm pecan waffels, and was off with my mom to my grandfather's house. I set up my old computer for him up there, got everything running, sawed through his desk so it could accomodate the 19in monitor I gave him. Finished up there around 2ish. Then drove up to school. My stupid transformants didn't work again. I think its a problem with the cells. I'm going to have to try to be more strict to the protocol and see if that makes any difference. So 20ish minutes at school and then drove back down to my parent's house.

To give you all a time frame, each trip takes about an hour.

Hung out at my parents place until 11pm, then left to get BZ at the air port. Picked her up then back to the parent's to get her car and the dog and finally back home by about 2am.

Sunday I bailed on doing mini moto. I just didn't have the energy. We did get a bit of shopping done and made up the first batch of mead. So its slowly fermenting right now and will be done anywhere from 6 months to a year from now. It will be interesting to see how it comes out.

Thats it for the weekend. I'm tired beyond beleif.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home