Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday, finally.
BZ gets back tomorow. It will be nice to have her back in the house again. I'm at the threshold state where losing it becomes more and more of a possability. This week has kept me up and moving thought. I've done some decorating/redecorating. I've nearly cleaned out the former computer room. I got my first two dungon floor peices finished. They suck :(. I will get better at it though. I'm learning tricks here and there.
I've done some other big cleaning projects which have been staring me in the face for the last few months.
Well thats about it.

Last night was spent going through old stuff and tossing things out. This is always a painful project. I can count the times on my hand in which I let down my guard and stoped cheating fate. Each one of those times resulted in an outcome I'll probably always regret, even if it was the better of the two options. Its kind of interesting to see how many cards need to be stacked against me for me to lose.

Speaking of cards, I'm off to play some poker tonight and T&J's place. What I was saying earlier about cards being stacked against me, well that only counts for fate type senerios. As for as luck of the draw goes I'm usually the one to pull a 2 and a 9 of different suits and the flip, flop, river whosawhatski are all face cards. But at least I can bluff. No strike that, I can lie, but I don't bluff well. But at least I got paid this week, so I should be able to cover any losses.
No, I get paid next week. Well at least I have a watch and a ring I can use as colatoral.
Should be fun anyway.

This weekend on the other hand looks like a lot of work. I'm probably comming in both days and I have to go over early sat morning to set up my old computer at my grandfather's place. He's using a junky old IMB compat running ME and has a small screen. Its kind of sad my G4 is just going to be used to get on the net and check email, but he will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home