Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Well I survived the presentation. I would have posted that yesterday, but blogger was down and out or something.

So last night I get home at a reasonable time, which is becomeing something of a rarity. So I decide I'll do a nice thing and make dinner. Turkey in the roticery, bake zuccini in a tomato sauce and cheeze, and we even had left over mashed potatos.
So I bake, and cook and create.
I do the second stage of one of the meads, adding fresh grapes and more honey, while I'm waiting for it all to cook.
Time ticks by. Its now 7:30 and all the food is done.
I check the machine, no messages.
Its now 8:00.
I realize my cell fell out of my pocket in the car and go out and get it.
There is a message, 5:30.
"I'm going out for sushi with your sister."
Bla.
I'm not making dinner any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home