Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, April 14, 2006

http://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.com-StudyNewstudyshows.htm

I wonder if the government will promote this study as much as they did their BS second hand smoking causes lung cancer studies.

It just goes to show you, sex is good. Not only in feeling but good for you. So sucks to all those stuffy puss holier than thou moral majority ass wipe types.
I'm going to help save those I love (family members excluded), those I like, and really just about any chick hot enough from breast cancer. I'll do it. I'll take one for the team. Finally a contribution to society I can feel good about.

Now what would be an interesting follow up to this story would be to look into all those women who were getting breast cancer from implants. That would be a great corelation and good marketing.
Your wife want bigger boobs? Well you should know that getting a hummer 2 times a week can help off set the increased chance of breast cancer that comes with implants. Its a win win senerio.

In other news this week has slowly ticked by. Its now good friday. Good for me because its game night, no real other reason.
The key to tonight's game will be restraint. A mechanism the group dosen't really excell in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home