Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Because its been a slow day and there isn't too much to report I've decided to follow suit of a friend of mine and do this thingie.

You go to Wikipedia.com and type in your birthdate, without the year. List three events, three births and three deaths:

Events:
1590 - John White, the governor of the Colony of Roanoke, returns from a supply-trip to England and finds his settlement deserted.
1941 - Adolf Hitler orders a temporary halt to Nazi Germany's systematic euthanasia of mentally ill and handicapped due to protests.
1991 - Collapse of the Soviet Union: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is put under house arrest while on holiday in the Crimea.

Births:
1904 - Max Factor, Polish-born cosmetics entrepreneur (d. 1996)
1952 - Patrick Swayze, American actor
1969 - Christian Slater, American actor

Deaths:
1227 - Genghis Khan, Mongol leader
1276 - Pope Adrian V
1503 - Pope Alexander VI (b. 1431)
1559 - Pope Paul IV (b. 1476)
1765 - Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (b. 1708)

I threw in some extra deaths. I find it interesting so many rulers died on this day.

Not much else to say. MEad is beginning to ferment. There was some worry as there were some white spots on the top of it which made me thing of bacteria. I think its just weird foam thought.
I've been having a lot of dreams lately but I need to start writing them down when I first wake up because I don't remember enough of them by now.

I've got some good suprises for the gamers this week.
Ha ha bwa ha ha ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home