Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ha ha, I'm posting before 9AM. Yes you guessed it, its another presentation day.
I'm not feeling real good on this one. I haven't gotten all of the way through it yet and I'll be giving it in an hour. Also its probably only 20ish minutes long whish is sucky for what could be up to an hour and a half talk. I really hate always feeling like the slacker. It also would have been nice if I had some real data, instead of rehashes of former lab data.
Oh well. In an hour and change it will be all over.

I got up around 3:40 this morning to get up and come in so there is a good chance I'll fall apart by 1ish. This is the second day in a row I've done this. If I can go one more I hear I get a free fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home