Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finally a day of awarness.
I woke up today to a dream of fighting the terminator and not the pussy old terminator but the T2, T-1000. It was action packed and high paced. I took his punk morphing ass down. Which wasn't too hard because I found that if I shot him with a mini-gun while we were moving in cars, I could blow chunks of him off, which got left behind, so they couldn't just be reabsorbed.
Its always nice to wake up to some ass kicking.

Lab is going well today. I finaly have a day where all my stuff was rearing to go and its a moving. Now I just have to hope it works.

Its game week again. We'll try not to have any casulaties this week, but then again with this group you never know.
I worked up the stats for my panda boss guy. Sweet Jimminy they are insane in the membrane. I must say the templates in MM2 are really nutty. Here's a rundown.
Start with an animal, there is no panda so I used the black bear stats.
Roll up your 4d6 7 times drop the lowest, I got 4-13s a 14 a 15 and an 11. apply these to his abilities.
He is medium so you can apply the titanic template to it.
He gets big, his stats get big. +34 to str I beleive.
Now awaken him, he's still an animal so add 3d6 to his int and 1d3 to cha.
He's now a magical beast, which leaves him open to get the monster of legand template.
So for a CR17, which is still a bit high for the group, we get a critter with 500+ hp, 60Str and some other fun specials.
Now we'll have to see if those that read this blog and play can remmeber this until we do run into him.

That said, there are lots of other cool suprises for this friday and the dungon is already worked up.

We may also get to try out some of the terrain peices I made. They are still a bit dodgy but getting better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Why is there a giant panda in the temple of lathander? Or whereever the hell we are?

11:14 AM  
Blogger Rykit said...

Who ever said the panda was in the temple?
BTY, you are in a secret laboratory not a temple. Its below the temple.

The panda is part of Daragoni, if we ever get there. I was just excited about him.
Whats in the Laboratory is much much worse.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Looking forward to the bunnie stats!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Rykit said...

Oh he's good, really good. I'd show him off for a bit, but I don't have the stats in front of me and I did him up last week.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home