Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Woke up quite out of it this morning. I don't know what sort of dream I was having but I got up feel all distraught and not quite with it. The dream wasn't plesant BTW.

This excelent start contnued all morning. My lab stuff went bad so I have another day of waiting around for stuff to grow.

I am feeling the buzz to make a film again. I've been trying to work up some sort of doable idea for the last hour or so, but not much is comming to mind. I suppose I could always redo the film we started way back when and re shoot what needs be done and finish up the rest of it.

Who knows. If anyone has a good idea for a film which could be done cheaply (my cowgirls and steam robots film idea was not going to be) please send it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home