Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

More crazy dreams last night, but nothing I can remember. I need to remember not to eat spicy food before bed.
So aparently filming this weekend is on. After not hearing back form anyone I was about to cancel, but my friends at school want to do it, so its on. I'm still not hearing back from anyone, so It might be a good idea to have a backup script of sorts, which could be done by a smaller number of people.

Had a talk with the boss today. He wasn't too happy with my progress and I don't blame him. It just seems like I'm having the biggest trouble doing the simplest of procedures. I follow the instructions and nothing seems to work. I just don't get it.

Not too much else to say, lots of work to do for film. I need to get costumes ready now and props as well as the dragon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Film? What film? I'm lost I think.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home