Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, June 05, 2006

The weekend was kind of long and dull. Its kind of funny but I'm finding more and more days where I'd rather come in than sit home. Everything just feels kind of drab and colorless today. I need to find a refuge every now and then and I don't think such a place really exists anymore.

Friday night was good at least. The game went well as always. Of cource the party did the unexpected and somehow started a war between two of the main countries in this made up world. So now I have to plan out whats going to happen in this war. So much for my beautiful campaign world. Oh well, there always the next one.

Not too much else to say. I kind of just feel like being small and invisable for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home