Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, June 02, 2006

Its friday. Its game day. And I am totally bummed out.
I found out this morning that my friend Linsey is going to discontinue her graduate life and move to manhatan...New York.
Its very sad for me that she is going to go. She is one of the two people I hang out with up here now. I'm almost seeing some sort of pattern forming. People I like tend to go.
School will be a bit empty without her and deffinatly a lot less exciting.

I do wish her well and will do what I can to help her out, but I'm also selfish and really wish she would stay.

Thats probably the worst part of growing up. Knowing that you will probably never make these perminant friendships anymore. Everything is temporary. People get new jobs, they move away, and you never see them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home