Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, May 19, 2006

Progression or degression.
I've got about 3-4 pages of script, which in rereading I think would be best if I just set it on fire.
Maybe I'm trying to be too ambitious. I just want to accomplish something. Its been far too long since I wrote anything worth reading.
I get ideas which seem funny in my head, but really don't look as such on paper. Which could be my problem. I'm trying to write script around a few jokes, instead of writing a story, then inserting the jokes. Who knows.

I did make up some cool dragons last night for the campaign. I'm actually going to have to work up back story for them as well as their forces, motivations, ect. I'm tired of doing things half assed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home