Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Well trying to write was a total bust. I should have known. I've ben trying to do this same story in just literary form for over a year now and I still can't get much past the first paragraph. For some reason it just dosen't flow out of me like my suff normally does. But then not much has been flowing lately.

A few years back I was cranking out peices left and right, not all of them great material mind you, but ideas were flowing. Ever since I wrote "Drip" I think it was called I haven't been able to put two decent words together. "Sin" has gone no where and as I look back over it, it kind of sucked to begin with. I still can't get my book off of the ground eithor. Were oh where did my talent go?

Living without constant angst, depression, and constant erratic mood swings isn't helping it. It used to be that my emotion fueled my writing. Now I just feel empty, bland and without creativity. Even my RP work is getting weak. I'm not sure if I should try to get back on this horse, or if I should just put him back in the barn forever.

Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home