Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, May 08, 2006

Its another lovely monday.
I'm T-1hr and 20 minutes form giving my journal club presentation.
It should be ok, but I wish I had more time over the weekend to work on it.
Saturday just was a blurr. My friend Souke came down and we brewed up a batch of beer, which has been over fermenting like crazy and bubbling over for the last day or so.
Sunday was going to be my day of work, but I just felt like hell the entire day and could barly get myself up and off the couch.
So as usual, I got in at 7AM this morning and have been writing and trying to think of what to say since.
At least in a little over 2 hours, the whole thing will be over and I'll be back to lab work.

Other stuff to report for the weekend, but it will have to wait until the presentation is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home