Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, May 15, 2006

The weekend was just soso.
Durring Friday's game I got to try out some of the new presteige classes I have been developing and they seemed to work out very well. I was able to put the fear of death into one character and capture a second one. The class and its abilities still need some polishing, but for a first trial it seemed decent.
Unfortunatly one of the players wasn't there so I didn't get to see how the class I'm building for him works. I have high hopes for this class as well.

Saturday was just crappy. Ian and Souke were supposed to come over and do beer botteling, so I wanted to read up on it some before they got there. I spent over an hour looking for the book, searching high and low, only to find that BZ had put it in a box with other brewing supplies. Then I went out to get McSandwiches for breakfast and thought it would be nice to take doggie for a ride. She was excited as always. We acquired the sandwiches, after find out that BK was out of the sandwich I really wanted, then we stoped for donuts. I was in the store for litteraly 5 minutes only to come back out to find a bunch of wet warm presents for me all over the back seat. To say I was mad was a bit of an understatement. I drove back home, gave doggie a good talking to, locked her up then went back out to clean up the mess.
On the second trip out, I lost my footing on the wet slick porch and fell banging up my shin, arm, and wrist. Pissed dosen't even describe my attitude.
After much time and scrubbing the back seat got cleaned.

I and S did come over and we got the botteling done. It took a few trips to the store to get the right equipment, especially since the first time back they brought a pull fill water gun and a small jug with a spout to do the filling with. I have no idea what they were thinking. We got 5 2L soda bottles full and then a few glass bottles too. I have a bad feeling about the glass. This morning the soda bottles were tight with build up pressure and I'm hoping they will hold. I have no doubts the glass ones are going to blow.

For most of the rest of the day and a good chunk of sunday BZ and I were in some big spat. No real reason for it to my knowlege, it just was. Its days like that, which make me glad I have to go in to school. Its also days like that which make me think about the single life.

Who knows. For the most part this is a typical monday. Way too tired, feeling sick from all of the junk food over the weekend. Feeling fat from said junk food. I really just want to go home and crash for a few hours, but there is too much to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home