Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

All in all by the power of three.
It seems that when I have 3 places of mental occupancy my past ceases to exist.
This is a good yet unsustainable thing. It is a nice break from the horror show of normal.

The weekend was good. Friday was nice and restful. Actually I'm not really sure what happened on friday. I left school a bit early and its al a blank after that. I do remember I had a dream friday morning.

So in the dream I had to take a test of some sorts. The test room looked like a den, with couchs, a fire place, then a bit tracher's desk and those desk chairs in a circle around the edge of the room. I cam in late and for some reason when I sat down they had run out of tests or something so I didn't get one. So I get up to go get my test and realize I'm nakid. This was somewhat embaressing, but I've coe to a point where I'm fairly comfortable unclothed, not saying I look great, just that its not as unconfortable as it should be. So I get the test, then tie my winter coat around my waist as to cover up. Not sure why I had the coat, but I did.

I get back to my seat to take the test and realize I'm missing a pencil. Now sitting in the couches are a bunch of punk kids (not punk like the music, just jerks) they are eating turkey sandwiches and there are tigers running around them. One of the kids starts saying he's going to feed the tigers and starts pulling turkey out of his sandwich and throwing it up on the wall. The tiger goes over and starts to eat it. I get up slowly and try to sneak around to the teacher's desk to get the pencil. At this time one of the kids sprays the tiger with lighterfluid and sets it on fire.
The now flaming tiger comes after me. I stand still and get ready to fight it and this is about where I wake up.

Weird huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home