Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

1 hour 40 minutes.
Thats how long I stood there and just got skewered.
1 hour 40 minutes.
Thats the time it took for everyone to agree that I knew nothing.
15 pages of trash.
That makes up my grant proposal, which is now in the trash both figurativly and literally.
2 Advisors.
Thats how many useless people looked at my proposal and sent me back only surface sort of changes for feedback.
Actually that should be just 1 advisor as one didn't say anything about it.
I got some feedback from my PI too but he gets a bi in this instance because technically he wasn't supposed to help me at all.
3 months.
Thats the time I now have to learn everything there is to know about membrane and lipids and to rewrite a 1.5 page proposal of hypothesis and aims.

Fuck, you think with the people that looked at my proposal one of them might have said,
"hey you know, you might need a hypothesis for this to fly."
Just one, thats all it would have taken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I'm sorry Ryan!! What an awful thing to have happened!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home