Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So I finally just said F-it and sent in my prelim. I'm sure if I went through it again I'd find more wrong with it as I have every time I went through it, but there just comes a point where you have to say, its going in now or its never going in.
I just hope I didn't miss anything major and that it still makes sence to those who read it.

My head has been spinning around all day and I feel like hell. In some bazar miracle I'm now supposed to have my slides ready for peter to see by tomorow for my work in progress talk next tuesday. I think I'm going to go yack now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home