Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well, the dream is over.
I got the email from K-biz today. He didn't order any of the stuff we would need to make up the last 200 odd boards we have for sale. He apparently dosen't have time to do any more Cons. So this enterprise is officially over. I'm still pissed that we invented this thing and other people are going to be makking more money than we ever did off of it. Bastards.
I should take this as a lesson of some sort, but I know me well and I won't.
Now I need to find something to do with the 100ish boards that are mine.
If anyone wants one I'm willing to sell cheaply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home