Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

SAILS.........
................................................Wind....
Me

Well that wraps another lovly day. I got some feedback on my prelim and its not good. It looks like I will be totally rewriting most of it. Not really the biggest confidence booster, but then its better to have it done right than to think I know what I'm doing. And its better this happen now that at the oral part of the exam, where I would get to look stupid in front of some of the best scientists here.

It always makes me wonder what I'm doing here and why I just don't take the easy way out sometimes. Oh well, back to the grind stone.

Oh also, I wasn't selected to be in the top 10 for the Blogger/student grant. I glanced at a few of the others there and didn't think they were anything special. But I guess then agian neithor is this. Maybe I should have marked out for more readership.
Bah F-em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home