Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The days and sleepless nights drag on, but I am finally in sight of the finish of my prelim exam. I only have a few paragraphs left to correct and then I can begin to send it out. We'll worry about the oral part of it later.
So unfortunatly working on this has stolen all of the normal free time I have so the works of art are going to be getting to you slowly, that it unless you want a copy of my prelim, which is a "hopefully" well written grant proposal for work on the inner membrane of spores of bacillus subtilis:) Any takers?

Oh well.

The weekend was a blast, gamed on friday. I must say I'm loving the viking campaign. Yes I know I keep saying that. The horrors of a follow the clues style mission quickly thwarted the players. Well that and by accident I made the big badc guy a few levels too high. So he had to escape for the night in order to get leveled down some. I was able though to set in motion the adventure for next week which should be good as well.
Saturday we went to T&J's place and played some shadow run. Another blast. I can't help it. I love gaming. The game its self is somewhat difficult to follow and I think we're playing some sort of bastardized version of it, but none of that really matters. The misisons are fun and the role playing is working out well.


Sunday we were supposed to film but I never got my rear in gear and got everyone together so it was a no go and became a sit on the couch sort of day and stare at my prelim stuff.

I hadf some odd dream yesterday moring about a new excercise I had invented which could give you rock hard abs in just a few weeks, unfortunatly I forgot what it was when I woke up. Stupid dreams. It was motivation thought to get me back toward the path of losing weight and getting into shape. I went for a walk this morning and will have to work to keep that up.

I thinkthats about all thats new, but will post more if anything comes to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home