Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, September 18, 2006

I am in some sorry sad shape. I felt the beginnings of a cold comming on a few days ago and now I am almost in the mix with it. The weekend was a nice sort of relaxing, but I didn't get a single thing done that I was going to.

Saturday was a waste. I tried to do some writing but just couldn't find the spirit. Then me and BZ went up to middle town to meet up with an old college friend of mine. It was good to see her again if a little awkard. From there we went home grabbing some pizza and 6 flicks from the blockbuster used pile. We watch "Date Movie", "The Longest Yard", and "Lone Hero" All of them were surprisingly good. Film fest ends after midnight, close to 2 am and I drag myself up to bed.

Sunday started off with a bang. I took doggie out for her morning walk and as we go around the house I space for a sec because its Sunday and really early and damnit I don't have to think yet. I see the dog lying down doing the roll back and forth. I yell at her and we coutinue around the house for some peeing and pooing. We get back inside. I punch up the computer to do some writing and then I catch a wiff. I don';t know what the hell it is, but its comming form the dog. The smell was like skunk mixed with shit mixed with dead thing, like a skunk died shitting himself at the corner of my yard and became a little wet spot in the grass.

I throw the dog in her crate and try to write, but the smell is just too bad. So up she goes for a bath. She just had one the night before so this is just lovely. She gets washed up and now come sthe hunt for the smell. I had lost track of her once we came back in so I check the normal spots. The bed we sleep in....yup there is the smell penetraiting the top blanket and maybe the comforter. Next there is her room....nope its clean.
I sniff around and declair it to be not to big of a loss, just our bed before she got caught. I go to put her collar back on and we have our second casulty of the day. It reeks.
Old collar gets tossed, new horrible orange free collar goes on.

BZ's sister arrives about 20 minutes later and we all go out to clinton for some outlet shopping. All day I smel the damn dog smell on my hands and it seems like nothing will take it off or cover it up, so gross. I get some boxers, salsa, and gummy candy. Yeah I know no real rhyme or reason to it all. We get some applebys for diner and head home. Sis leaves for mass and I pass out on the couch in the middle of Mansquito, another horrible scifi channel film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home