Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Monday and I'm barly awake. The weekend was good, but busy. It seems even my "free" weekends seem to fill up with stuff quickly.

Game friday went well. The party didn't accomplish much, but the new player didn't die or get too lost. So it was good over all. Bad news is I got no takers on the show up early and do some filming for the 5 minuite D&D film. Looks like it could be another wasted script.

Saturday, I came in to school for like 10 minutes. My plates weren't ready to harvest so they got stuck on the bench. The rest of the day was spent shopping and searching care bears and GI Joe figures. MAny bears found none of the right joes. In our searches we had to go to the west farms mall, which incidently was holding tryouts for american Idol. Needless to say the place was packed and boy did those contestants suck. I could go on a long rant about american idol, but I think I'm too tired to do it justice right now.

Sunday, my friend Ian was able to rally enough troops to actually shoot the 5 minuite D&D film. It still needs to be eddited but currently there is a lot of funny stuff in it. I'm excited for the final product. MY only real wish is that I had better camera equipment to shoot with. The film is a little grainy and the colors could be better, but its better than nothing.

It looks like I'm going to be doing edditing tomorow. I had to rent out an edditing suit because all my edditing software was on my mac, which I donated to my grandfather. Its probably better to be doing in more professional like thought as I'm still not sure if I ever got my software set up exactly right anyway.

Not much to say about today. I'm in a real of unawakeness I'm suprised I'm even here this am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home