Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm once again rapidly losing my mind. My head hurts and keeps taking me places.

I had an odd dream this morning about this kid I went to college with, Don Allen. We were living out some sort of kung-fu movie. I'm not exactly sure what else was going on in it, but there may have been a wedding. All I know is it was very real, besides the fact my kung-fu was much better in my dream than it is IRL.

Still missing the cat. Its not quite the same without him meowing at me for food in the am.
BZ is taking his loss really hard and I'm not the most comforting person.
I'm not really sure what else to do.

Oh and the spin doctor's song, 2 princes keeps playing in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home