Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, August 18, 2006

So this is it, the big 30. The time when I officially pass from my youth and enter middle age. Somehow I don't feel all that different and I still seem to own the same number of toys and games, that is unless someone cleared my out while I was at school today. And if you're planning to do just that, remember I know where you live and I have access to about 60lbs of cheeze wiz.

It seems just about every year my birthday is a time for reflection and depression. I just don't know if I have time for it all this year. There is just too much going on. Too much lab work to do. Some Biz-Pirates to thump. A wedding to plan and more.

Other than it being my birthday, not much to report. Lab work today was sub standard, or in my case very standard.

Ah yes, the present list.
So far I have recieved in order:
1 book of star wars stickers.
1 compliment.
1 copy of samuari 7 eppisode 7
1 queseda maker
1 toaster/egg cooker
1 box of the lates release of D&D minis
........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!
Don't feel bad I turned the big 39 on Monday the 14th. It's Bills wife BTW. I still have your eyeball straw from our picnic. Bill will trade you some dice for cheeze wiz lol. Hope you had a great day !!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home