Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well today was a brilliant start.
So I'm driving to work and I see this bird swoop down over my car. Then there is the horrid, "Ptink" noise and in my rearview mirror I can see two things fall down somewhere behind the car. In slow horror I pull back the cover to the sun roof and see the splatter of blood going accrost the glass. Apparently it looks like the bird got bisected on the roof rack. Totally gross.

In better news, lab work is going stellarly. I got two more transformations done. I still have to check their DNA to see if they are right, but it looks promising. I'm still reruning my gremination assays. The new results still point in the same direction as my orgional, but not to the same severity.

And Once again, minesota is the bane of my existance. The combat-pad the main competition to the adventure board, which I am a co-developer of was released by a compagny based out of mineapolis Mn. Once I take over the world I may have to remove Minesota from the map. Maybe I'll make another wisconsin, or just call it Canada Jr.
From what it looks like, they launched for Gencon, so with luck they also got signed up for gencon late and had to pay all the extra costs. They also had their own booth which is more expensive too. So with real luck, they lost a lot of money on this product and hopefully will give up after a bit. With how long its taken us to just be close to breaking even at cons, I would think it would be mighty discouraging for anyone else out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home