Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, August 25, 2006

Its friday and its game night and I'm not as psyched up as I should be. Its been a long and trying week and a big part of me just wants to go home and crash. Instead I need to get home, teach Mn-Michael how to play D&D and then try to get set up for filming my 5 minuite D&D movie. Unfortunatly I don't think there will be enough people around to do it. As such has been the case of late. I can write up decent scripts, but can't seem to find the cast to make them happen. Maybe I should just go back to doing stop motion stuff.

Its going to be an interesting scession tonight. We have 1 guest player and one player substitution, both of who will probably be very lost, due to the crazy campaign we're playing in.

It will be good for doggie to have a bunch of people over. She's been kind of down in the dumps since Kitty went away.
A big thank you to all who sent their sympathies. Its really been a rough couple of days.

Blogger seems to be having problems so I'm going to cut this short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home