Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Belated birthday to BZ. I was going to post up a happy birthday to her yesterday, but I hardly had a moment to sit and type. It was a long day of fury and rage. Apparently Norton decided to send out an update for their virus program or internet secirities or something, which needs to wark you about every 30 seconds that your virus deffinations are expired. This forces the comsumer to eithor delete norton entirly (bad idea if you own a PC) or to buy the new version of norton. After much time trying to shut off the warning pop up window and getting furious at it, I broke down and updated norton.
The whole thing really pisses me off.
And of cource it happens on a day I need to do some computer work to finish the 5 minuite DnD video we did and submit it.
Finally I get norton to shut the hell up and get the bit of edditing done and only one thing is left. Log in and send in the video.
But, nooooo. The blasted site won't load on the computer system here.
So now I have to wail until I get home.
And this damn computer won't run java and blocks all pop-up windows, like the one you need to fill in to send in your video.
I ended up using BZ's computer, but I'm still not sure if the video went through or not. It kind of stoped at 100% loaded, which could mean finished or it could mean I froze up at 99.99999%.

Ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home