Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Me head is alternating between spinning and pounding. Its a sure sign I'm about to crash.
Last night I was out edditing the film we shot on sunday until about 8:30 and with the 1hour drive home I got in just in time to eat some cheerios and hit the sheets.
I think its just been one too many days of go go go.

In better news I think the film came out really well. Its a lot of cheezy funny and gamer type silliness. The only bad thing is its about 10 minutes and contest entries have to be 5 or less. so tonight I have to take the "director's cut" and slice it down to theatrical release. So far I've cut about 4 minutes 20 seconds of all good material. I can feel the pain of many a director as his masterpeice is sliced down to crap by a studio trying to save a few bucks. I just hope its still good enough to make the cut for the contest.

Brain hurts too much to say more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Woot! I want to see. I want to see. Better make available online or else I hurt. (if you need space I can offer some at my site... I'm sure we can even wrestle some space from spaz too!)

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home