Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The horrors of Memes.

As per instructions (Taken from Shadow, taken from mirintala, which was taken from Oxrs who took from etc.)
The first 4 people to respond to this post will get some form of art, by me, for them. I make no guarantees about quality or type, but I will assure that I will give it good effort and that the art will be individual to you, so if you get a mixed CD or some sort of painting doodle, yours is the only one like it.
The only catch, of course: As with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own journal as well.

Well I wanted some free art so thems the breaks.
Also I make absolutly no promises on the quality of the art or that it may even fit a standard deffination of art, so yes a jar filled with urine and a single pickle does qualify.

Respond at your own risque.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

gimme -shadicats

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Me too! :D

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home