Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've been down and sick for the last 5ish days. What started with a mild sore throat quickly became a full on head cold to a chest cold, to now a phlemy cough. Yeah I knopw your glad I gave a description. In this time off from life I have been sorely unproductive and have only achieved catching up on the latest season of smallville, which is all but fantastic. Today I finally made it into work and have been dragging along, doing what I can to remained focused and not passed out on my desk.

We saw the first of our picks for wedding locations last night. It was ok, but a long drive.more details to come when I can properly formulate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home