Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 06, 2006

Another week is almost finished, another week I haven't made signifigant progress on finishing my prelim exam. Its almost like I'm just avoiding it, whihc I kind of am. Its wacky because its just about done and only needs a few things added to it. Ugh

http://immense-world.blogspot.com/2006/09/mathematics-genius.html
I found this today. For any teachers, math lovers, or someone who could use a laugh I highly recomend it.

Tonigh is two excting events. First off BZ is returning from seatle so there should be some good stories and maybe some fun coffee. It will also just be nice to see her again. She hasn't called much since she's been gone. Probably on some secret dates with Bill Gates, or one of the Exects from Wizards of the Coast, ooo those guys really burn my britches.

Oh and Two, its the kick off of the new campaign. I've been handing out cool treasure for anyone who writes a decent background for their new character, but I haven't gotten a flood of messages for some reason, oh well. I am very excited to be running a normal campaign again and a viking campaign at that. I really should be brushing up on my sweedish accent. Actually I really should be writing my prelim but doing the accent is more fun.

I've spent the last few days rearranging the house, which unfortunatly dosen't look all that much cleaner. We really need more storage space or beter use of what we have. The cat room is again a storage room, but it has opened up the dining room more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home