Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm finally feeling fairly decent again. BZ is off for the week on a biz trip to Seatle, which I hope will be fun for her. As usual I hate being alone but its often good for the first few days. Its just nice to not have to worry about waking her up in the morining when my alarm goes off, ect.

So paypal came through. They are refunding the money I spent on that scam "airsoft" gun. It makes me happy to know that jackass is getting nothing out of the deal, but hassle. I really don't like disreputable ebayers. Its not too hard to simply set up auctions for the product you have and not make it sound much better than it really is.

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to be starting out a new campaign. Just being able to pull monsters out of the book, without having to heavily modify them is really nice. The only real thought is to make sure they aren't too strong and kill everyone in the party. Its always a big threat at level 1 and 2.

Besides writing up the n ew campaign, this week will be spent rewriting my prelim paper. My goal is to have it in by the end of the week. If I can keep from doing all the fun stuff I'd rather be doing it should be very possible to accomplish that.

The pets are still wacky. Kitty and doggie are getting along well. Infact doggie has been out of her cage for the last 2 weeks straight and so far I haven't found anything destroyed yet. She gets destructive when she is lonly.

Over all its just a happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home