Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 13, 2006

For those of you who have requested art, I had to think this over for a bit as to whether to simply recycle stuff I had some where or to do something totally new and creative.
And lucky you I've decided to go with new.
I'll be working on it this weekend and will probably be sending it out on monday.

In other news tonight is night two for the increadible viking campaign. Its also concidently friday, the 13th bum dum da daaaaa.
So in honor of this day of horrible luck and horrors, I've decided to make tonights game the scarriest thing I could think up. Something that will strike fear into my player's hearts and drive maddness into their brains.

Yes you have guessed it. But we'll have to wait until tonight to see if they can, Mwahahahaha.

In final news my prelim paper is almost done. I know I've been slacking on the posting, but all my efforts have gone into finishing this proposal. Once its done I'll be able to get back to the three writing projects I'm working on. I'll be able to finish the film. I'll be able to finish painting all the damn pirate figures I had to get for the campaign. Simply it will be a super mental releif.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home