Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, October 26, 2006

its a sad sad day.
I decided to look on ebay and see about what I could get for my comic collection.
It looks like it would go for probably under 100$ for the entire thing.
And for those of you who don't know I've probably sunk 5 or 10K into the thing.
You can't even sell comics for their cover price, let alone what the price guides say they are worth. People are selling hundreds of books, in near mint condition for like 15$, including the number 1 issue in the series. Its such bull shit. I'd probably do better laminating them all and selling them as wall paper.
Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home