Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 20, 2006

So its finally begun!!!

I like many others thought the first incidence was just a horrible accident, but now there has been another!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10402971

And each time they tell us that its not an attack. That they are a peaceful species. That its only a defensive measure.

Well how do you explain this??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,222381,00.html

There is nothing defensive about that.

So I say its time to take action. I can understand why they are pissed off. Hell I'd be mad too if every cartoon I was featured in I had to play the part of a skateboard or a sled or something. Why can't they be seen as cool like sharks or stupid clown fish. Well understanding and allowing are two different things. So I say its time to take back the oceans. Don't take any crap from stingrays. We have better technology and bigger brains. Its time to put the smack down.

And speaking of smack down, When I got on the elevator to head up to the 6th floor to run FACS I saw two hottie lesbians putting some lip smack down on each other. Its not everyday any more you see people making out in the elevator and even more rare is it two attractive chicks. Three cheers for alternative lifestyles!!!
I bet the damn stingrays will be targeting them next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home