Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, October 30, 2006

Its another brilliant monday and low and behold its also gate night, michief night, or cabbage night as some call it. Its the night to go out and TP someone's house and throw eggs and other nonsence like that. My place has only gotten egged one year, but I may just gas up the paintball guns just in case.

The weekend was good. Friday's game went well. The group seemed to enjoy my twisted fairy tale adventure and they are progressing along nicely.
Saturday was a mess of runing around in search of a costume, which ended up being a 50$ elf suit which didn't quite fit right. Then it was off to the Rocky Horror Picture Show party my friends T&J threw. It was a good time. BZ was all french maided out. T went as Rocky in the gold bikiini breifs, well they were actualy boxers, but the point got made. J was a little dissappointing as she was supposed to come as Jannet, but instead did up an Eddy (meatloaf). One of their friends came as Frank in the garter and stockings deal, which was awesome. Another one came as an actuall frankfruiter, which was a riot. I know I wasn't really theme appropriate. I was going to come as Rocky (Balboa), but I couldn't find any boxing gloves for cheap. Oh well. The elf went over well. It was a good time.

Sunday was another day of rest.

I have this odd feeling my computer is being hacked. Its working al slow and choppy as if it was being used by someone else. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home