Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I hate money.
I hate not having enough.
I hate how difficult it is to obtain at times.
I hate that it is overly neseciary.

So I went to deposit money in my account this morning and found to my delight that I have a balance of -349$. Wonderful. So whats in my savings account, my funds for a rainy day, because this is sure looking like one...24$. Even better, not even enough money to go to eat at a cheap resturant, well maybe if you order a side salad and water and leave a crappy tip.

Makes me glad I didn't win any of those auctions I was in on ebay.
Makes me glad I didn't place that Amazon order I was going to yesterday.
Makes me sad I just blew 50 bucks on a costume.
Makes me sad I blew 48 bucks on make up flowers and a film, especially with the lack of appreciation.

It may be time to take a good hard look at my life again and begin to slim all of it down.
I hate money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home