Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

This day is just getting better and better.
So in the few minuites I have inbetween doing experiments I decoided to check the traffic and sales for the Adventureboard (www.adventureboard.com). We're still getting so so traffic but haven't made asale in months. So I decide to go further and start work on it again. My friend T runs our website and a while back we were going to do a comparison of the Adventure Board and some similar products. So I go to Open Minded Games, one of the sneaks who ripped off our idea and click on the buy button to get one of their Combat Pads. And low and behold what happens?
I'm sent to Piazo.com.
For those of you who don't know, Piazo is the compagny who now owns Dragon magasine and is one of the biggest online retailers for Wiazrds products. So great, their product looks official now and is listed to a cheaper price than our's.
Its eithor time to do a massive turn around or to throw in the towel.
I should pick up a copy of dragon and see if they are running adds for the combat pad in there. If so we are pretty much totally sunk. We don't have the money to advertise there and even if we did I don't think we would make it back.
Well this is the third compagny I've been part of which has run into the ground. Excelent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home