Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I wonder.....

How difficult would it be to simply evaporate.
Its been years since I had any true fight in me. Would it be easier...beter...to simply fade away?
To close your eyes one day and realize that all you have to do is stop beleiving and you would cease to exist.
Everything good goes bad.
That which should build a foundation may only destabilize the structure.
So why try? You are just going to fail anyway.
I've even stoped responding to forums and discussion boards. There onces was a time I couldn't stand the sight of the injustice and the spread of lies. Now I write half a post and realize the futility.

They say you can never go home again.
They say home is where the heart is.
They also say a rolling stone gathers no moss. But thats not as relevant.
Or is it?

I should be rewriting my prelim.
I should be setting up my second experiment of the day.
I should be finishing the first experiment.
I should be writing my book.
I don't know if I can get out of this chair.

Apparently I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home