Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, November 13, 2006

Hey all, weekend was good even though I woke up exhausted today. Mondays are always rough. If you want read through an email exchange I had with my mom below, but be sure to start with the first part, which by chance isn't labeled as part 1.

Quick weekend wrap up:
Friday's game was good, but we almost had 2 player fatalities and not even ones that were my fault. It took some very lenient DMing to keep them in one peice.
So to give the senerio, the party is in a dungeon. they finish killing a beastie and one of them decides to throw it in a fountain. No biggie. Beasite dissappears. Hmmmm, think that might be odd.
Player D: I jump in after it!!
Me: ugh, do you have any skills which would help you survive on the elemental plane of air?
Player D: umh, no.
Me: ok, we'll get back to you.

The second near death of the night was when the party found a magic sword stuck in a block of ice. Note this is up north, but its not exceptionally cold at the moment and there was no other ice in the dungon.
Player BZ: I grab the sword!!
Me: thats what you want to do?
Player BZ: yeah, why?
Me: ok, her entire body turns to ice.

I think we were about two throghts from a TPK.

The rest of the night went pretty well.

Saturday was a nice and lazy day. Went over to my parent's house for chinese food around dinner time. then we went through the star wars books I have and started picking costumes for everyone.

Sunday I worked on my aper for part of the day. Then went to T and J's place for some shadow run. The game had a bit of a slow beginning as we had a lot of people and everyone wanted to individually check with their sources for info and stuff. I was about ready to stat shooting random people for something to do. But when we got into it the game was a rocking. J spins a good tale, though I still feel like my character gets to do way more than anyone else. Our bruisers barly got to fire a shot the whole night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home