Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Life is a yo yo: good, bad, good, bad, bad, bad, good. Yeah he did some trick in there. So things seem better but we'll see for how long they last.
In good news it is a big weekend of gaming.
Friday is the Viking Campaign. I have to get a few things set up for it tonight so they can complete their mission and I need to boost them up a few levels to get them up to where they can compete in the Viking olympics (yeah I know they started in Rome, thats why this is fantasy). Then they will finally get to go out in the boat. I'm excited for it.

Sunday will be shadowrun, which is always a good time. I can't say how much I enjoy playing. I'd play just about any campaign, but J is particularly good at spinning a tale so its always interesting to see where the game will go. I've got some friends comming up to play too so I need to finish designing characters for them.

Things are going well in lab. I'm hoping to refinish my prelim tonight and send it out tomorow. Then schedual the oral part of the exam for next friday. We'll see.
Thats about it for new news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home