Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ok, 1 hour 30 minutes.
Nervousness has begun to set in.
I've only made it through the presentation once so far.
This may not be an issue because from what I hear you rarly make it past your first few slides.
Which I hope will be the case.
The slides are in good shape finally and I'm pretty sure I can get throught the whole thing if I have to, but then it will be a very long exam.
I have a bit of a feeling some of the peeps on my comittee may have it in for me or think they need to teach me something. Which will mean going through more of it and more pressing questions. C'est la vie.
Well here goes nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home